EMMETT Technique Advanced Practitioner EP2
What is covered in the course?
- Piriformis / QL combination for lower back cramp and deep seated hip joint pain.
- Neck / vertebra release for deep neck pain which has not responded to other releases.
- Back cross over sequence for uneven shoulder height and twisted hips. Very helpful with scoliosis.
- Further use of the chest – jaw points to improve hearing loss.
- Gracilis move for deep inner thigh pain.
- Achilles – heel pain sequences.
- Further use of the popliteal and knee reflex points with ankle points to free up ankle joint restrictions.
- Crossovers for acute and unresponsive knee pain.
- Hearing - for improvement.