EMMETT Technique Advanced Practitioner EP5
What is covered in the course?
- SI Joint Releases - for deep pain radiating from the SI joint into the hip or upper thigh.
- Upper Thigh Release - for deep pain the thigh.
- Gracilis - for rigidity in the gracilis and restriction behind the knee.
- Patella Crossover - to clear restrictions from around the patella.
- Upper Soleus Release - for deep cramp in the soleus and upper calf tension.
- Foot Instep Pain – pain in the instep which orginiates from the lower back.
- Broad Back Release - to release the upper back and shoulders, including latissimus dorsi and trapezius.
- Teres Minor Overstrain - for pain in both the pecs and teres minor when moving the shoulder forward.
- Upper Scapula Pain - for persistent deep pain above the spine of the scapula.
- Subscapularis Release - for pain deep underneath the armpit.