EMMETT Technique Advanced Practitioner EP4
What is covered in the course?
- Lower Back Compression - for pain in the lower back on the action of rising or sitting.
- Oblique Attachment & 12th Rib - for side cramping, assists pelvic floor weakness.
- SCM Crossover - for neck restriction with pain at the upper attachment of the SCM.
- Frontal Headache - for headaches at the base of the occiput radiating to above the eye.
- Jaw Release Combinations - for jaw restriction, jaw tension, facial tension, temporal headaches, head congestion .
- Elbow Pain – pain in the elbow when extending and flexing the arm and when reaching out to pick something up.
- Arm Pain - for isolated pain in the biceps, forearm or wrist, or pain radiating all the way down the arm from shoulder to wrist.
- Toe Flexibility - for lack of flexibility and agility in toe movement, inability to grip with the toes.
- Ankle Flexibility - for lack of mobility and flexibility around the ankle joint.
- Shin Pain - for shin pain, extreme sensitivity at the Sartorius Point.