EMMETT Technique Advanced Practitioner EP3
What is covered in the course?
- PSIS Pain - for deep seated pain in the sacral joint.
- Omohyoid / 45 - for deep pain in the lower neck and upper shoulder that other moves are not releasing.
- Levator Scap X Piriformis - for tightness and cramp and twist in hips. Very helpful with scoliosis.
- Sight - Chest / Neck - to improve vision loss and blurry vision.
- Adductor Magnus / Upper Sacral Notch - move for dragging / dropping inner pelvic and lower abdominal pain.
- Sternum / 4-5 Thoracic Vertebrae – for discomfort deep in the chest and feelings of emptiness.
- Spinal Tap with Conception Balance - to create whole body relaxation.
- Lats / Traps - for mid-back restriction and cramp.
- Wrist Pain - for pain on flexion and extension of the wrist, restriction extending the fingers.
- Ankle Pain - for deep pain in the ankle joint, for sharp pain in the lower leg on walking.
- Combination Suggestions - suggested useful possible sequences.